[Sca-cooks] Top Chef?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Jun 17 08:48:07 PDT 2010

Watched it and then watched the new artist show.
http://www.bravotv.com/top-chef
We'll have to see how the season shakes out; 300 servings
to start out of an unfamiliar kitchen.
The loser last night is an odd person. He has an engineering
degree from the UM and is now the Chef at a restaurant called
the Lark.
http://www.freep.com/article/20100613/ENT03/6130310/1035/rss04
http://www.detnews.com/article/20100614/ENT10/6140351/Small-talk-with--Top-Chef--hopeful-John-Somerville

Johnnae