[Sca-cooks] masquerading food

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 08:56:21 PDT 2010

It's actually amazing what's been done each year to transform the garage. One year it was turned into a charming Italian bistro, another year a starlight balcony overlooking the "ocean" (a lovely mural covering one entire wall).

Each year the food is breathtaking, last year the theme was Decadence- OMG amazing.

In joyous service,
Raffaella