[Sca-cooks] homemade bitter almond extract (long)

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Jun 18 03:28:21 PDT 2010

The Chez Panisse Fruit book talks about
"noyaux" in connection with this process.
(You can search under Chez panisse fruit noyaux and discover a number
of posts
that have resulted from its appearance in the book.)

See
http://www.vanillagarlic.com/2009/07/extracting-noyaux.html
and
http://www.vanillagarlic.com/2009/07/extract-of-cyanide.html