[Sca-cooks] West An Tir Cooks Playdate

Donna Green donnaegreen at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 18:17:36 PDT 2010

Cooks from the West and An Tir will be camping together and cooking yummy period food over fire in little pots with feet for three days. People who are camped in other areas of the war site are welcome to wander over and join in the fun. If you wish to camp in the cooks area, please send me (off list) your tent dimensions and any other pertinent information about your camp area. Coordination for this is being done on the leftcoastfood community on Live Journal. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have more questions.

Juana Isabella