[Sca-cooks] Coronation feast

Antonia di Benedetto Calvo dama.antonia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 01:48:40 PDT 2010

Stefan li Rous wrote:
> <<< Oh, and I burned my foot and had it treated by two Laurels.  That was
> different from other feasts. I don't think you should do that, though. >>>
>
> Ohhhh. Two Laurels? Not Chirurgeons? Did they use documentable, period medicine on your burn?

Actually, Master Del had the presence of mind to tip a handy bottle of
tonic water over my foot, and Master Llewellyn made me sit with it
immersed in cold water for what seemed like an hour.   It wasn't so
bad-- the second course was almost ready, and the rest of the Peerless
Kitchen and our multitude of kitchen staff could manage without me.  I
was sufficiently recovered in time to plate up the third service :-)

--
Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

Habeo metrum - musicamque,
hominem meam. Expectat alium quid?