[Sca-cooks] What to do with whey?

Ian Kusz sprucebranch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 22:31:31 PDT 2010

I saw a local event, recently, where someone held a cheesemaking class.

I thought they should have changed the title of the class to, "Blessed are
the Cheesemakers."

Or, perhaps, "We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the Cheese."
"Goodness how delicious, eating Gouda Cheese?"

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Stefan li Rous
<StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>wrote:

> <<< So what _is_ whey good for?
>
> Liutgard >>>
>
> whey-cheeses-msg (32K) 6/ 1/06 Cheeses such as ricotta made from the liquid
> left after making other cheeses.
> http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-DAIRY/whey-cheeses-msg.html
>
> Stefan
>
> --------