[Sca-cooks] Creamy recipes from Rontzier

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 23 23:02:24 PDT 2010

Katherine commented:
<<< I love creamy desserts!  I am thinking what I could possibly bring to 16th
century day at An Tir West War, and since I am dessert oriented, I've been
looking all around my source material.

I thought others might be interested in these two, especially as the first
is a period recipe for cream cheese.  And at least that one is Low Carb, I
mention, snickering.  I think this cream cheese recipe would be a good
addition to the florilegium entry. >>>

Okay, I'll bite.

Which Florilegium file did you have in mind? Or which entry?

For now, I've saved your message to go in the desserts-msg file.  I started to put the first half in the fresh-cheese-msg file, but decided that it was still more a dessert rather than info on making fresh cheese.

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com