[Sca-cooks] article on Fruit and Vegetable Subtleties & Carving (Suey)

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jun 28 09:07:31 PDT 2010

I point out several books and websites in my article. Be sure and
check the sources.
Oh and I list authors that one can follow. This is a very popular
topic on the SCA
Subtleties list, so we talk about it there.

I own one of the expensive cased professional imported garnishing sets
with all the blades and the animal cutters by the way. $$$!!! It's
quite nice but it took almost
a year to arrive. First it was backordered.  It was then crushed in
shipment by UPS and had to replaced with another set which had to come
in from China again and then the re-order was lost and there was an
overcharge, etc. etc. Lots of bother. Dozens of emails and inquiries.
And this was ordering through Amazon!

Johnna