[Sca-cooks] Pennsic queries....

Sam Wallace guillaumedep at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 11:50:54 PDT 2010

Another possibility is to use dry ice. As long as your cooler is not
stored in someone's tent, this should work well. Also, a very large
cooler might not be the best way to go. Opening coolers up repeatedly
over the course of the day will cause their contents to heat up
significantly faster than if left closed. Segregating each day's food
into different coolers helps to mitigate this.

Guillaume