[Sca-cooks] Foodography on Cookbooks

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Jun 27 04:44:17 PDT 2010

  9:00 pm tonight Sunday June 27th on the Cooking Channel
Food(ography) is doing an episode titled: Cookbooks

 From the first cookbook, Apicius, to Julia Child's masterpiece, to
celebrity twists on their favorite dish, we're diving headfirst into
the glossy oversized tomes spread across your kitchen table. Stroll
centuries of global history in the comfort of your own home by plating
up a few long-extinct recipes with our celebrity chefs. Learn what it
takes to find that perfect volume with cookbook expert Bonnie Slotnick
and visit the Fales Cookbook collection at NYU for 18th century
"receipts" from Hannah Glasse. You don't even need a library card -
we'll help you click through virtual cookbooks and phone apps for all
of your favorite recipes. ...

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/foodography/cookbooks/index.html

Johnnae