[Sca-cooks] Goat Butter

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 04:41:27 PDT 2010

We'll be in Chicago next week...I've got The Publican on my list of places
to eat. The good news?  I'll be walking a lot so I'll lose weight.  The bad
news?  I'll be eating a lot of really great food so I'll probably gain
weight.  Hopefully it'll at least be a wash!

Kiri

Speaking of goat butter, i heard a woman on the radio today, Marcia
> Gagliardi, who writes about food and drink in San Francisco. So i checked
> out her website,
> http://www.tablehopper.com
> to see what she was recommending in my area.
>
> She had been in Chicago in May and ate at a restaurant called The Publican,
> which apparently serves, at the bar, a plate of aged ham with crusty bread
> and goat butter.
>
> --
> Someone sometimes called Urtatim

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince