[Sca-cooks] raw milk

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 13:59:48 PDT 2010

the problem with anti-bacterial soaps is that then the bacteria get
resistant and won't be killed by it causing the companies to come up with a
new anti-bacterial soap and eventually the bacteria will be resistant to all
attempts to kill it.

the issue about not vaccinating your child comes from many sources - one is
a belief that vaccines cause autism - which is not true but you'll never get
some people to believe you.  People get crazy ideas about stuff all the
time.