[Sca-cooks] TV opportunity-- maybe

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 10 14:50:55 PDT 2010

I did not mention the SCA in my work with "The Secret Life of..."  just
billed myself as a Culinary Historian.  Which sounded better than
Harmless Historical Nut.

I think the current "job offer" sounds skeevy.  If it had been for Food
Network or Cooking Channel, they would certainly have said so.

Cheers,
Selene