[Sca-cooks] Non-SCA food passions?

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 15:04:55 PDT 2010

Respected friends:
--- On Tue, 6/15/10, Michael Gunter <dookgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> So, what is your current foodie passion? SCA or otherwise?
> Gunthar
Sca, siege cooking contests. (I'm teaching 4 classes on them at Pennsic.)All the fun of Iron chef, and I get to eat food that won't kill me.
Otherwise, learning how to make and eat food that isn't swimming in some kind of grease. Even olive oil is grease if you're using enough (much too much) of it!
     Anyone got a recipe for low-fat and/or period basil pesto?

Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

FORTE EST VINUM, FORTIOR EST REX, FORTIORES SUNT MULIERES: SUPER OMNIA VINCIT VERITAS