[Sca-cooks] Non-SCA food passions?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 16 01:00:47 PDT 2010

Alizaundre de Brebeuf commented:
<<< Sca, siege cooking contests. (I'm teaching 4 classes on them at Pennsic.) >>>

Four?  How are you breaking the subject up enough to get four different classes?  Or are you teaching your class multiple times?

Will you have handout? Would they be good additions to the Florilegium? :-)

I was hoping I might make it to Pennsic, the job market is suddenly looking a little better. But time was getting short and now the pre-registration deadline has passed.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com