[Sca-cooks] Non-SCA food passions?

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 14:45:32 PDT 2010

I've been finding beverage recipes in the food mags that use blackberries (pretty and yummy) and I make a simple peach crisp.  We have free range blackberries on the fences of our community garden and even with all the whacking back, I get enough for beverages and a few other things and especially my blackberry brandy cordial!  No recipes handy (at the library).

Katira