[Sca-cooks] eating the nuts of prunes

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Fri Jun 18 11:11:56 PDT 2010

http://tinyurl.com/27hlnnn

She probably didn't know about the form of cyanide in the pit but from the
above article the amygdalin can be cooked out. Also you would have to eat a
lot to (mileage may very)to cause a back reaction.
When I was a kid, there was a peach tree in the back yard. when the fruit
ripened I would eat a peach and the pit.
In China the pit is used for some blood ailments. It is usually dried and
powdered.
Can cause diarrhea and uterine contractions. May cause your heart to race.
But was it the apple seeds that killed him?

De