[Sca-cooks] Snails?

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sun Jun 20 22:50:46 PDT 2010

That sounds interesting.
Let's wait to see if any other snail recipes come in before you take the
time to do the translation. But if this sounds the tastiest (what do others
think?) then I am happy to do something from Wecker and share the redaction
and recipes with all.

I hope you find a ride on Friday evening!

Sorry we are headed down on Thursday morning (EARLY!)

Eduardo