[Sca-cooks] traditional foods cookbook

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jun 21 09:12:43 PDT 2010

Amazon has it up as a "Look Inside" so you can examine the table of contents yourself.
It also was featured at the larger Borders and B&N stores so you might be able
to examine a copy firsthand and make an informed decision as to if you want it

and at what price.  OR there are these places called libraries and they might have
a copy you can look at for free...

There are a number of these traditional/forgotten/heritage skills books. Some are better
than others; some are American oriented/pioneer skills.

Johnnae

On Jun 21, 2010, at 12:19 AM, Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Johnnae,
>
> What "traditional skills" are covered in this book besides Irish cookery? Are these things which go back into our period of study? I thought I had a similar one on English Country Life or some such, but it doesn't show up in my book database.
> I might be interested in this book. And at the least, I'm trying to figure whether to place these reviews about this book in the Florilegium cookbooks file or the one on books about food or somewhere else.
Stefan