[Sca-cooks] Pennsic classes and travel

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 20:27:44 PDT 2010

Respected friends:
-- On Mon, 6/21/10, Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
(of me)
> If you are stilling staying in your merchant booth, you
> have *prime* real-estate! And don't have to haul a tent in.
> Although you do have to put your building together. At least
> I think I helped you put it up or take it down one year.
>
> Stefan
     Well, this is as good a lead-in as any...
I still have my space, but my booth will be four little booths this year, all available for sale separately or together. I will gladly provide sleeping space and cooking help to an assistant who helps me with setup and takedown... and you get to be a judge for the siege cooking contest!
     If you have a good driving record, you may be able to get to Pennsic by contacting a car-delivery service. They provide car and gas, you drive car to its destination. Or maybe someone from your neck of the woods is driving and could share?

Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

FORTE EST VINUM, FORTIOR EST REX, FORTIORES SUNT MULIERES: SUPER OMNIA VINCIT VERITAS

-