[Sca-cooks] Pennsic queries....

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 19:25:17 PDT 2010

I am aware that propane refrigerators exist.  My concern is trying to rent
one at Pennsic...or, failing that, an old chest-type freezer that has had
its innards stripped out and can be used as a very large cooler. Also, we
would like to get information about where in the New Castle/Butler, PA area
we could get a propane tank (large) delivered to our campsite, then picked
up when we leave.  We know it can be done, just don't know which of the area
propane suppliers will do this.

I could simply call all of the ones up there...I found them with
Google...but would prefer to try to save all of those long-distance phone
charges.

Thanks again for all of the help!

Kiri

People use them for RV's of course. Here in Michigan we see them for
> camps/second homes which are not on the grid. New is expensive. Maybe you
> can get a used one as an investment
> and store it.
>
> http://www.gaslite.net/
> http://www.bensdiscountsupply.com/  search under propane
>
> Johnnae
>

>  On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Elaine Koogler <kiridono at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
> Also, we're trying to figure out a way to keep our food chilled without
> going through so much ice.  Or possibly work on
>
> Sca-cooks mailing list
> Sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince