[Sca-cooks] Looking for help in Fla

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 03:36:31 PDT 2010

And one would think that they could suspend that law for the duration of
this emergency...or so it would seem to me...or make the suspension specific
to this situation.  I just fret that things are moving so slowly and we're
into hurricane season, which could make the situation even worse!

Kiri

<much snippage>

--
"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."