[Sca-cooks] TV opportunity-- maybe

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jun 9 14:37:58 PDT 2010

This came from one of my email lists.

Johnnae

Dear Culinary Historians,

I am a Casting Producer for a popular production company and lifestyle
network who is conducting a nationwide casting search to find a TV
host with major food credibility! Attached, please find a flyer that
further details what we are looking for. Please feel free to forward
this on to anyone you think may be a good fit for what we are looking
for, any help with spreading the word about our search would be
greatly appreciated.

We are in search of chefs, food writers, food TV hosts, and all those
with vast food knowledge! This person must be charismatic, witty, and
quick on their feet as we are looking for someone who has good comedic
timing with lots of opinions about food and not afraid to share them.

The type of experience this person may have might include but is not
limited to:  chef, someone who has written a food related book, a food/
restaurant critic, writer for a food blog, column or magazine.

Anyone who is interested can email us at Foodcred at gmail.com. If you
have any questions or require further information, please feel free to
contact me.  Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Dubin
c- 610.585.2140
JenDubinCasting at gmail.com