[Sca-cooks] Entertaining the Three Kings

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Jun 24 07:52:46 PDT 2010

Came across this book jacket this am. On Amazon.de
Thüringer Weihnachtsbüchlein

  Be sure and blow it so you get the details.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/reader/3934277179/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/3934277179/ref=sib_rdr_dp

I am unsure if this is indicating that the Three Kings brought  these
as gifts
along with the traditional gifts or if maybe the Holy family served
them to the Three Kings???

My son looked at it and proclaimed 'weiner roast'.

Looks like a picture for Papa G and his next sausage lecture anyway.

Jo.... make that Stefan ... always Stefan... yeah Stefan posted this