[Sca-cooks] too cool sig line-

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 7 02:33:58 PST 2010

<<< That's me, actually-- human language I can pick up mainly through
exposure, but programming languages-- well, there I only ever learn the
structural elements and work with the book on the table next to me.
--
Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

It has been my experience that willingness to refer to the manual is
rather rare among programmers and usually marks the better ones.

Bear >>>

Well today, particularly considering the dis-organized state of my
library, the ease with which syntax can quickly be looked up on the
web and how fast some programming languages are changing, it is often
easier to refer to the web than the manual(s).

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com