[Sca-cooks] Acre

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 08:36:57 PST 2010

Yay again.  I have found an interesting tangent. In reading Hakluyt, it
seems the German crusaders refer to themselves as Templars.  Knights of the
Temple, with Grand Masters.  I think those would probably be the Teutonic
Knights, and the Templars weren't particularly fond of them from what I have
read.

Aldyth