[Sca-cooks] Sixth Sense of Taste?

Laureen Hart lhart at graycomputer.com
Fri Mar 12 11:20:20 PST 2010

That was interesting, I have seen people with different responses to the
same food. One thinking it was "greasy" and another thinking it was "rich".
Perhaps it is a case of more or less receptors.

When I was studying Food Science we had a speaker that addressed why fat
replacement is so unsuccessful. The main point being even if you can fool
the tongue and the brain, your body knows that it didn't really get the full
fat potato chips it was craving so the products won't work long term.

Randell Raye