[Sca-cooks] Tasting Table at Crown - sans rotten meat

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 15:22:11 PDT 2010

Respected friends:

> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Kathleen A Roberts <karobert at unm.edu> wrote:
(mass snippage)
> Mistress Monika assembled recipe books which were sold for $2.00 (cover
> printing costs).  We ran out of copies and were asked to provide more at > later events.  It was a great day.
>
> Mistress Aldyth and Mistress Gwen Kat from this list
> participated as well.
>
>  Thus proving that medieval food can indeed be.... da
>da da da datada...
> good eats.
> >
> > Cailte

     And you didn't tell us how to mail-order them. Teasing hungry people-- especially when you're the one who made them hungry-- is cruel.

Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

Debeo videre quid in capsis frigorifica