[Sca-cooks] "period Nazis" in the Land of Lincoln (George Lincoln Rockwell Inclusive?)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Mar 16 15:32:59 PDT 2010

Linda Peterson wrote:
> Sadly, it was the foot in mouth SCA person who brought up the Nazi
> phrase and probably also told the bad feast story which then was
> probably garbled.

Which is why we're supposed to have someone in each branch appointed to
be the media liaison- and they are supposed to be the ones to talk to
reporters and such. At least that is how I understood the latest policy
from the BOD. I think the whole point was to avoid things like this...

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore