[Sca-cooks] Getting Proactive, question for folks from the Middle

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 10:27:43 PDT 2010

I can't remember the name of the household that burnt the goose. It started during the Great Western War when it was still in Corona.  But, apparently they now have within the household an award given to the worse cooked war feast or house hold feast. It is in honor of the burnt goose.
Aelina the Saami

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.