[Sca-cooks] Getting Proactive, question for folks from the Middle

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Mar 17 13:41:47 PDT 2010

> The year the hornets won the field battle at Pensic and where the Scot got
> stung?

That one IS true, except it was the Woods Battle, not the Field Battle
(a lot of hornets and ground bees up in those woods some years.) and
several gentlemen have been stung "there", and didn't have to be Scots
to accomplish it. I know for fact, because I handed the ice pack to
one poor guy, who was in full armor, with straps blocking any
reasonable access to the area (although I did not apply the ice pack
for him.)