[Sca-cooks] legal bees - oop

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Mar 17 19:25:00 PDT 2010

I don't consider roosters a nuisance. They're a bit loud, certainly,
but no worse than assorted sirens going off, and just as easy to learn
to ignore. And, generally, they tend to have more personality than the
hens do. To this day, I miss my buddy, Cogburn, who was doing his
level best to run the tax man out of the yard, before I caught him.