[Sca-cooks] This MUST be seen!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 26 20:20:28 PDT 2010

Kiri asked:

<<< But where can one purchase it?  I can't find anywhere it's listed
for sale
and the Deli Garage site is in German...not to mention shipping
charges from
Germany! >>>

The Deli Garage site is available in English. There is a button to
select English (Eng) in the upper righthand corner of the page.
However, I don't see this food paint listed on the site. If it is real
gold or silver, it is likely fairly expensive. If it isn't, I'm
curious what they use that is still safe to eat.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com