[Sca-cooks] A Feast in the Time of Chaucer

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Sun Mar 28 22:32:56 PDT 2010

He may have been a well respected member but that doesn't change my opinion
that one should take the information with some reserve. I do apologize for
not being specific in that what I have read is only the section on the
wedding and banquet and so the cup 'o salt reference does not apply at this
time to anything but the wedding and banquet sections.

De