[Sca-cooks] too cool sig line-

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 4 04:47:35 PST 2010

On Mar 4, 2010, at 2:55 AM, Antonia di Benedetto Calvo wrote:

> Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:
>> I was trying to translate "Better see what's in the freezer..." back into Latin...
>>

> Debeo videre quid in capsa frigorifica est. (I think)

Did you do something to the verb form there? Are you sure you want est? Don't you just use something like in capsis frigorifica?

Adamantius

"Most men worry about their own bellies, and other people's souls, when we all ought to worry about our own souls, and other people's bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter