[Sca-cooks] Getting Proactive

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 09:37:49 PDT 2010

I was sharing this with my husband on our ride to work this morning. He is so supportive of this proactive idea that he would be willing to become "a friend of" on Facebook. When he talks to people about the SCA he tells them we "pick a time period and demonstrate/show the best of that culture and time." While it is important to know about the cause of the Black Plague we don't need to re-create it.

Has anyone demanded a re-traction or a clarification on this article?

Aelina the Saami....

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.