[Sca-cooks] Getting Proactive, question for folks from the Middle

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 09:54:55 PDT 2010

I know in Caid there have been rumors for years of rotten meat being served. There are also stories of a badly cooked/burned goose being served. We also have a group that likes to cook that are ----ummmmm---awful.
Aelina the Saami

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.