[Sca-cooks] Irish Soda Bread

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 07:51:51 PDT 2010

I have a recipe from an Irish friend - I make it every year - this year my
sister was visiting and she made it - she was surprised that the dough was
sticky and the bread nice and moist - all the ones she's ever had were hard
and dry.  I'm sure someone would take offense that it's not a "true" Irish
soda bread but it came from my friend's grandma and that's good enough for
me!