[Sca-cooks] Can I...

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 15:35:52 PDT 2010

If you haven't started planning the menu yet, I'd suggest you look at recipes that have a variation for lent. I did that with an entire feast and there were only two dishes that I wasn't able to do this seamlessly with (I replaced the main meat dishes with TVP meat substitute). The rest, was a small adjustment to make it vegan and many of the dishes were vegan in nature to begin with- fruits, candied orange peels, spiced nut bread, etc.

In joyous service,
Raffaella