[Sca-cooks] Apron color code

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 12:36:14 PDT 2010

Great idea Johnna:
> Choose something that goes well with the background
> of the engagement photo. Too often these photos reproduced
> on fabric can be lacking clarity. The edges merge into the background
> or the colors aren't complimentary. Some photo transfers work; others
> don't.
>
> You might want to make the choice based on what works best with the
> submitted photo.

The co-chair lady and I were leaning toward turquoise aprons. I printed
the photo out. The background is in the woods on the land they have
bought. The leaves on the trees are green and turquoise, with lots of
white spaces in between. She is wearing blue jeans, a dark blue jacket
and a turquoise necklace. He is wearing a pink and blue striped shirt
which looks rather gray. The background of the apron really complements
the photo!
Thank you,
Suey