[Sca-cooks] The Banana Diet

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 1 04:39:27 PST 2010

On Mar 1, 2010, at 2:35 AM, H Westerlund-Davis wrote:

> "The famous banana diet was recommended by a Dr. Haas in 1924 and it became the only diet until the introduction of the gluten free diet.

Maybe it's too early in the morning, but I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what this sentence means... is it suggesting that people didn't follow other regimens (not counting the broad spectrum of variation you find due to regional and cultural practice)?

Adamantius

"Most men worry about their own bellies, and other people's souls, when we all ought to worry about our own souls, and other people's bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter