[Sca-cooks] Getting Proactive

kingstaste at comcast.net kingstaste at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 18:31:06 PDT 2010

You know, going ahead and doing a Wiki entry and a Snopes entry submission isn't a bad idea.  I know it would probably be under the jurisdiction of the Media Relations Officers, but a nice compilation from this list (what I've seen so far has been good - although we should probably leave out Lainie's "facts be damned" ;) ) could be run by the appropriate SCA officers and then submitted for the general public to find when searching.  We've got professional libraians, and I think I remember someone on this list saying they were on a Wikipedia editing panel, no?

We have the knowledge and the technology, let's make use of it.

Christianna