[Sca-cooks] Medieval Tasting Table at Outlands Crown

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 20:46:32 PDT 2010

Cailte, Monika, and Gentle List

As long as it would not create copyright issues (with the original publications) I could scan in my copy and make it available as a PDF.  Not sure how to handle the $2... though I would be tempted to take the various pieces, each in their own font and 'tidy them up' a bit.

Let me know if I can be of assistance, now that I am NOT Crown Princess of the Outlands (but WOW, did I have a FANTASTIC event!!! - just sorry I missed out on some of the hot food) I have a little bit of spare time (and helium hand ;-)

In Service
Gwen Cat

Message: 1