[Sca-cooks] Chile Earthquake

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 13:31:14 PDT 2010

We are doing fund raisers daily cause we have to build homes for some 40
millions before winter sets in. Its not just the poor, cared for by the
Red Cross, it also encompasses the nearly poor. Only we the 'rich' have
electricity, shelter and  money to take public transport to go to work
or what have you.  Internet will probably indicate to you what is poor
in this country, which will make you shake as the perentage is so high.
If you have $5.00 to spare I hope you can donate it to Chileans who need
it to get to work for a couple of days.
Many thanks,
Suey