[Sca-cooks] Snow

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 26 19:32:04 PDT 2010

<< Hmm, snowing eh?  All my hyacinths are in full bloom here, as are
the cherry trees and the tulips.  hehe, sorry to rub it in. >>

<<< Snow has been gone for a couple of weeks, my daffodils are blooming,
and the furnace was off and the windows open all day, but there is
about an inch of new snow out there now.  This may set a record for
the snowiest winter, close anyway.

Ranvaig >>>

Yep. Weird weather.

We had heard the weather reports of a storm coming so we packed up and
left Gulf Wars on Saturday instead of waiting until Sunday. We were
just lashing down the tarp about 8 pm on the pickup bed when the rain
started coming down much stronger.

I'm glad we decided to leave early. On Sunday there were stories of
snow flurries there. In southern Mississippi. On the first day of
Spring.

It was overcast for most of Gulf Wars and one of the coldest ones I've
been to. I've been to all but the second one.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com