[Sca-cooks] shrimp

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon May 3 00:25:36 PDT 2010

Audrey answered me about whole fried, soft? shrimp with:
<<< The shell adds crunch, and the head has a very nice texture, softer
and richer, than the tails. You eat the whole thing (freaks us
North-Americans out, but they're really good this way).>>>

Thank you. For some reason this was reminding me of comments about you're not supposed to feed dogs (or cats?) chicken necks. I really can't afford the cost of going to the emergency room for having shrimp shell pieces slicing up my throat. But they are there and figured worth trying some time. At least I know not to eat puffer fish.

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com