[Sca-cooks] Fw: Polish recipe collection

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue May 4 13:29:17 PDT 2010

The latest edition seems to be

2009: S. Czerniecki, Compendium ferculorum or gather food, ed. i opr.
and arr. J. Dumanowski i M. Spychaj z przedmową S. Lubomirskiego,
„Monumenta Poloniae Culinaria”, t. I, Warszawa 2009 J. and M.
Dumanowski Spychaj with a foreword by S. Lubomirski, "Monumenta
Poloniae Culinaria, Vol I, Warsaw 2009

Jaroslaw Dumanowski is engaged in editing old Polish cookbooks for the
project Monumenta Poloniae Culinaria and one of the pioneers of Polish
gastronomic history.
I wonder if he's aware that there are readers who would like an
English edition.

Johnnae