[Sca-cooks] Thinking about cooking courses/schools

Marcha Daffin nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com
Sun May 9 18:57:46 PDT 2010

One comment...If you are just a good cook then I can't even boil water!

On the subject of schools, I can't remember where you live  (something to do
with burying my husband tomorrow) but here in San Antonio we have a couple
Culinary Schools that come to mind. One is at St. Philips college (yes,
college) that is proportedly nationally acclaimed and there is a new school
at the old Pearl Brewery.

Those are just two that I can think of off hand.  I believe there is
something in Dallas and in Austin also.

Good luck in your quest.

Bertha