[Sca-cooks] The SCA Laurels list

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon May 10 00:17:24 PDT 2010

Recently, Huette, who we unfortunately don't see much anymore on this list, posted a reply to the inquiry about Damask water compared to rosewater.And among her interesting info was a snippet from the SCA-Laurels list. I also found Mistress Aeruin's comments interesting but I assume she is not on this list.

I am not eligible to be on the SCA-Laurels list. So I have a favor to ask of someone or actually multiple someones who might be on that list. When some nice, useful information gets posted like Mistress Aeruin's post could you please ask her or do it yourself if it is okay with her, forward it to me for consideration for placement in the Florilegium?

I really don't want to know the latest secret handclasp or the latest Peerage gossip or the latest groans about whom some king has asked about in the circles or whatever other for-Laurels-only stuff gets discussed. But I really, really would like to get good, useful info and commentary like this that I can add to the Florilegium and make available to those who might find it of interest.

Please feel free to post this to any other closed lists where this kind of useful info might occasionally appear. I'm always interested in good stuff from open lists as well, but at least I can get to those or their archives if I'm alerted to something.

Thanks,
Stefan

<<<
Huette