[Sca-cooks] Feasts for practicing (religion) personas

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Sun May 23 17:24:33 PDT 2010

Was asked other list:

  Something that occurred to me on another maillist I'm on:
  I believe there have been Lent-appropriate feasts done upon
  occasion. Have there ever been Passover or Ramadan feasts
  done in the SCA?

  ....and I should note I'm not looking only for private feasts at
  camping events like Pennsic, I'm also curious about Feasts-with-a-capital-
  F at events.

  I was asked to forward these questions to this list.  Anyone care to weight in on this?

  Daniel